Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

good got better

It started out being a perfectly good joke and then turned into something pretty damn epic.

well done! ^_^

14/15

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

nice work

that was a good start keep making them like that and you have a great series on your hands.

Misfits Misfits

kinda liked it

I did follow the intro to the show quite well.

nice job 10/50

Monopoly Reality Monopoly Reality

good one

I'v often wondered how a game as messed up as monopoly would work in reality........now I know!!!

liked this flash as I like all of your flashs. the animation in basic but it more than makes up for it with humour.

overall 13/15

diamond-armada responds:

and knowing is half the battle!

yeah the animation is as simple as it gets, you can't really evolve on it in ths one, it HAS to be the same.

anyway, thanks dude, appreciated :3

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

super sweet

dude this was great!!! animation was good, jokes were good, chosen sounds fitted it great. overall a great flash. keep it up.

overall 15/15 and I wish I could give more

Former Demon Tales Former Demon Tales

u had

u had a 10/15 as soon as the FMA music started!!!!

but looks kl the animation could have done with alittle work but mostly good.
the voice acting was not bad but the voice acting sound was low quality improve on these things and u have a gd animation on the way.

overall 14/15

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

like it

I like your animation style, and the humour was gr8. The lip syc was gd and I just liked the the idea so well done and keep them rolling.

overall 14/15

Sprite A Day: 33 Sprite A Day: 33

may make...

I may make a sprite animation to go in one of these but not tomorrow's.

funny have to go with the michel jackson one being the best in this one.

overall some good animation and humor so have a 13/15

Pokemon Cheater Pokemon Cheater

not bad

I didn't think it was that bad. other than the tween prob with the whole screen moving when the arrow moved and the sound quality. but not that bad keep going and you will get better. overall a 6/15

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

wow

wow this is a gr8 flash!!
animation was good for probaly not your first ever flash but still your first on NG so you can't of been doing it for that long. the jokes were gd and new (which I felt would be hard as I think most jokes that could be done about L4D have been done)

so overall a good flash with some nice and fun humor have a 14/15